Integrated Systems and Solutions
SRI’s Integrated Systems and Solutions division researches, develops, and deploys solutions for rigorous use in fielded commercial, military and space applications.
We work with clients to create specialized systems and solutions that collect, enhance and deliver actionable results under the harshest conditions. Our researchers and engineers mature and transition advanced technologies into robust systems that users can depend on in the field, not just under controlled laboratory conditions.
The division delivers a range of capabilities and services from lab demonstrations and prototypes through early manufacturing and fielded and sustained systems. Researchers use a disciplined systems engineering approach integrated with certified, structured development and quality processes—CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001—to develop and deliver in a matter of months rather than years. Focus areas include:
- Advanced, high-performing imaging solutions, including space flight imaging, low-light level imaging, and innovative silicon design
- Intelligent systems to collect, enhance, fuse, and disseminate actionable information to enhance government force protection
- Microcircuit emulation to reduce microcircuit obsolescence in military programs
- Mission solutions to enable military aircraft to determine the latest threats and execute countermeasures
- Video test and measurement, including real-time video analytics