SRI Biosciences’ Immunology program investigates the regulation of immunity and the mechanisms that contribute to disease, as well targeting autoimmune and inflammatory conditions.
- Explore the role of cells and soluble factors that regulate innate immunity and the transition to adaptive immune responses
- Understand cellular mechanisms of the primary immune response and control of T helper subset development and function during inflammatory conditions and in response to pathogens or autoimmunity
- Identify novel therapeutic targets for controlling immunity, inflammation and for disease intervention
Our team also provides services for biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients, including:
- In vitro and in vivo efficacy testing of vaccines and biologics
- Cell-based and ELISA-based assays to support Investigational New Drug (IND)-directed Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) studies
- Bioanalytical and immunogenicity testing in human samples from clinical studies
- Custom assay development and validation
- Core facilities in high-throughput screening, proteomics, and flow cytometry.