We work with government agencies, established businesses, start-ups, nonprofit foundations and venture firms worldwide. We pull together teams based on specific client needs, then tailor our engagement process to find the most effective, efficient way to achieve your goals.
Services and Solutions
We help you solve complex problems across technical disciplines.
Technological and scientific advances are changing the game in almost every sector of business and society. SRI International’s services and solutions help clients not only keep pace with change, but also set the stage for future success.
We harness science-driven innovation to help clients at all points from ideation and research to product development and launch. Our researchers and experts are leaders in their fields who collaborate with you and work together across disciplines to achieve your goals. Together, we solve the toughest technological problems and create differentiated solutions that can’t be found anywhere else.
How to Work with Us
We work with companies from the smallest start-ups to Fortune 100 firms to help them grow revenue, differentiate themselves in the market, and leverage their own internal resources to jump-start innovation.
Whether you want to come up with the next quantum leap for your industry or simply expand your product line, our aim is to accelerate your roadmap. We assemble the multidisciplinary teams of experts you need to customize your solution and turn your vision into reality.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, our teams are steeped in the ethos and practice of innovation. Once you connect with us, our engagement experts will work with you to understand your objectives and how we can best leverage SRI’s deep, extensive resources for you.
Fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page to get started.
We are an experienced government contractor and reliable innovation partner. We have worked with some of our government clients for more than 50 years, including the National Institutes of Health and DARPA. Government clients can get started with us quickly and efficiently using our streamlined business processes and multiple procurement choices. Options include:
- General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules
- GSA - One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
- California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)
- Digital Video Laboratory III (DVL-III)
We also participate in the following contract schedules:
- ATEC Mission Support Contracting Activity: APLS Sustainment / Task Ordering Agreement (TOA) only
- CACI CIO-SP3 Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) ENCORE II
- Department of Education: Analytic Support for Policy & Program Analyses in PK-16 Education
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Program Support Center IDIQ contract
- Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II)
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (DHHS/NICHD): Biological Testing Facility
- GSA Alliant Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 2 Services (ITES-2S)
- National Cancer Institute (DHHS/NCI)
- Analysis of Anti-Cancer Chemicals & Pharmaceutical Formulations
- Preclinical Efficacy & Intermediate Endpoint Biomarkers
- Preclinical Pharmacokinetic & Pharmacological Studies of Anticancer & Other Therapeutic Agents
- Preclinical Pharmacology & Toxicology Studies
- Preclinical Toxicology Study of Drugs Developed for Cancer & Other Diseases
- Support of the Chemical Biology Consortium (CBC)
- Support GLP Safety Testing for Developed Vaccines
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) (SAIC Frederick/Leidos) Support of the Therapeutics for Rare and Neglected Diseases (TRND)
- National Center for Manufacturing Sciences: Robotics Technology Consortium
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI):
- Science Moving TowArds Research Translation and Therapy (SMARTT): Non-Biologics and Small Molecules Production Facility
- Science Moving TowArds Research Translation and Therapy (SMARTT): Pharmacology and Toxicology Center
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (DHHS/NIAID):
- Preclinical Services for the Development of Interventional Agents for Infectious Diseases
- Preclinical Development Services for AIDS Therapeutics
- Radiation and Nuclear Medical Countermeasure Product Development Support Services (MCM)
- National Institute of Mental Health (DHHS/NIMH): NIMH Toxicological Evaluation of Novel Ligands
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (DHHS/NINDS): Countermeasures Against Chemical Threats (Counter Act) Preclinical
- National Institute on Aging (DHHS/NIA)
- Investigational New Drug Toxicology for Drugs to Treat Alzheimer's Disease and Other Aging Related Diseases
- Synthesis & Preclinical Studies of New Treatment of Neurodegenerative Disease, Diabetes Mellitus, Congestive Heart Failure
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (DHHS/NIDA): Pharmacology & Toxicology for Neurotherapeutics Program (PTNP)
- National Science Foundation
- Analytical & Technical Support Services IDIQ contract
- NCSES (National Center for Science & Engineering Statistics) IDIQ contract
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR): Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) for SIMON Platform
- Naval Surface Warfare Center: IDIQ contract
- Rapid Response 3rd Generation (R23G) IDIQ contract
- Strategic Service Sourcing (S3)
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (DHHS/SAMHSA): Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract
- U.S. Army Research Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM) Natick Contracting Division: Integrated Base Defense - Force Protection Omnibus
- U.S. Army Research Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM), Natick Contracting Division – IDIQ Force Protection Systems contract
Our specialized services include foundry services for compound-semiconductor optoelectronic devices, as well as emulating microcircuits to meet the specifications of original devices.